Tuesday, October 14, 2008

An Anniversary Kiss...

 
Posted by Picasa


Although it will go unnoticed and unmentioned in these parts today, this is Anniversary Number 8. Photographs of us together are as rare as, well, anniversary cards and gifts! But from time to time Sophia takes the camera from me for a few shots of her own and that can result in a rare couple sighting on film, or er, on a memory card!

If this is our anniversary that means greetings are in order for Hillary and John and Leslie and Matthew as well!

Editor's Note: I just have to mention that this anniversary did not go unnoticed. A blue box appeared on the bathroom vanity. A mumbled, "It's probably the wrong one" (I'm sorry did you say WRONG while talking about Tiffany's??? Not possible.) So I missed out on sharing anything pottery for number 8 (and I thought for a seoond, about his favorite home decor store, POTTERY Barn..) I love my new necklace. I can't believe he changed up the tradition 8 years into the game.

No comments: