Sunday, November 2, 2008

13.1

 
Posted by Picasa


Now normally I am not a fan of doing things HALF way. But I made an exception this morning for Raleigh's City of Oaks Half-Marathon. I came, I ran, I finished. Not a bad outing at all. Hard to believe I used to be intimidated by 13 point 1 miles! Planning to do the next one in February at Myrtle Beach with the sole goal of removing the 1 minute and 42 seconds that kept me away from my preferred finish this go round.




I think somewhere along the way here I skipped our very busy Halloween. Here the girls are heading out with our best boy friends for trick-or-treating.








Earlier that same day Francesca was Miss Muffet in the Kindergarten Nursery Rhyme Parade. (Yes, year 2 on this costume!)




And before that -- a Fall Party for the Fours!

1 comment:

hchybinski said...

impressive!!!! you're knocking me out with the whole running thing here. . .LOL

Hillary